Who is most respected in the Manchester hip hop scene? Ask anybody. with any connections to Manchester hip hop and 99% of them will give you the same answer (the other 1% are lying) – that answer being The Herrotics. This crew represent the foundations of the scene – producing music of the highest standard and presenting opportunities to young MCs of the city to progress and improve.

Cliffs is one of the latest offerings from Herrotics, and it does not fail to impress. The production bangs, as per usual, and the rhymes are as sick as they come. Herrotics offer music that requires the listener to tune into – this is not for the casual listener!

[wpsharely]Purchase the EP here[/wpsharely]

Previous post

The Bluntskins - The Bluntskins (UK)

Next post

NouGold Podcast - July 2013