Bishop Nehru and MF DOOM – the King Geedorah himself – are working on a collaborative effort, in case you haven’t heard. The metal-faced icon and the teen rap clergy had plans to hit us with the goody bag in 2013 but it didn’t happen. Now, the news is rife with the soon-to-released EP titled Nehruvian DOOM, what with the record being hyped up with a new trailer exclusive to XXL.
Both New York native Nehru and London-based DOOM talk about working together on the project and how they rub-off on one another. Nehru hints that it’ll be a seven-song EP, and gives some insight on his relationship with MF Doom himself. Doom let’s us know how he really appreciates young Nehru’s work ethic. With still no official release date given, Nehruvian Doom is expected to drop through Lex Projects.
Bishop Nehru also announced his debut European tour! He’ll intends this to happen after playing at the SXSW festival in Austin, Texas. Here is a full list below.
- 13th March – SXSW, Austin, USA
- 19th March – Bla, Oslo, Norway
- 20th March – Maroquinerie. Paris, France
- 21st March – VK Club, Brussels, Belgium
- 23rd March – Brixton Electric, London, UK (supporting Earl Sweatshirt)
- 24th March – Birthdays, London, UK
- 25th March – Manchester Academy, UK (supporting Earl Sweatshirt)
- 28th March – Audio, Brighton, UK
- 29th March – Ace Hotel, London, UK